Want to run a Boston Marathon qualifying event?
Team up with AACR Runners for Research at the Colfax Marathon weekend in Denver, Colorado. Participate in the largest race weekend in Denver, passing through the stadium at Mile High. You'll have the opportunity to run Denver’s only marathon, or try the half marathon, 5K or all races as a relay team, while raising funds for lifesaving cancer research.
There are NO fundraising minimums! By joining the team, you are fundraising on behalf of supporting the AACR Foundation via your participation in the Colfax Marathon. When you register, select “AACR Foundation” form the list of charities to support. You can find us here.
In addition to the charity benefits for your specific race, all AACR Runners for Research team members receive:
• AACR Runners for Research goodie bag
• AACR Runners for Research t-shirt
• Prizes for the highest fundraisers, including additional Bling
• Virtual Fundraising Coaching
Already have your bib? You can still join the team to make your miles mean more! For more information about joining AACR Runners for Research, please contact team captain Matthew Stevens.
Be a Part of Marathon Weekend on May 17, 18, & 19
FRIDAY, MAY 17
• Health & Fitness Expo 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, MAY 18
• Colfax 5K – 9:00 a.m
• Health & Fitness Expo 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
SUNDAY, MAY 19
• Marathon – 6:00 a.m.
• Half Marathon – 6:45 a.m.
• Urban 10 Miler – 8:00 a.m.
• Marathon Relay
• Open Relay
• Corporate Cup Relay
• Government Cup Relay